Friday, October 16, 2009

Dear Zennifer

Dear Zennifer,
I’m a 20-year-old single woman, living just outside the city. I recently went on a blind date with this guy who, I found out after the date, was a zombie. Everything was going great; he took me to a steakhouse for dinner, I had a small salad and he had a couple of raw porter house steaks, then we went to my place where we watched a movie and made out for a while. He kept nibbling on my neck. After he left, and I went to sleep, I kept feeling a slight pain in my neck. At first, I thought it was just a hickey, but after checking it out in my mirror, I noticed a small piece of skin was missing.
I really like this guy, but I don’t know if I should see him again if he’s going to keep leaving bite marks on me. Help, Zennifer.
What should I do?

Bitten with Love.

Bitten with Love,
Wondering whether you should see him or not is the least of your worries. Welcome to the family…


Doc Z

2 comments:

  1. Heck give a poor zombie fella a chance. I mean whats a teeny bit of skin between star crossed, or at least deaths head crossed lovers?

    Just take him to the dentist and have them file his teeth off blunt, blenderize his porterhouse's, and DON'T ingest ANY of his bodily fluids. NONE. Yeah I was talking about those. Body condom recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean whats a teeny bit of skin between star crossed,

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete